I served shredded lettuce, diced avocado, lime wedges, tomatoes, red onion slices, black olives, sour cream and extra Tomatillo and Poblano Salsa Verde on the side to be used as toppings. We barely touched the accompaniments … the enchiladas were to die for all on their own!
FOR THE FILLING –
- 3 – 4 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cups shredded cheddar or Colby cheese
More info in source!