Zucchini Pizza Crust. Mix shredded zucchini, egg, cheeses, oregano, salt and pepper. Press flat onto baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 20 mins. Add toppings and bake for an additional 10-15 mins. Optional prior to baking microwave zucchini for 6 mins and remove excess water.
- 1 zucchini pizza crust (see below)
- 1/2 cup chipotle barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup gouda or mozzarella (optionally smoked), shredded
- 1 ear of grilled corn (or 1/2 cup corn)
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces and cooked
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, torn