Edible Bowls. Oh! EDIBOWLS.
This is pretty much a dream come true for me. A BOWL you can EAT. A carbolicious vehicle for hot chili straight into my mouth. Honk honk.
I wonder if I could make bread glasses. Or bread forks. Ooooor bread sofas. Bread tables and chairs. Ooooh bread cloooothes. OMG if I open a bread store would you be my customer? WE COULD FRANCHISE.
Grab some Pillsbury Simply Rustic French bread, a couple cans of Progresso chili, some herbs, garlic salt, parsley and cheese!
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves removed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (13.2 ounce) tube Pillsbury Simply Rustic French Bread
- 2 (18 ounce) cans Progresso High Fiber 3-Bean Chili with Beef
- 2 tablespoons crumbled or shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (for garnish)