Chicken Spaghetti Follow
This really is a fabulous casserole, and the only one in existence that Marlboro Man, our cowboys, and my children will eat. It’s officially called Chicken Spaghetti, but because of my addition of Cayenne Pepper, Marlboro Man took to calling it “Mexican Chicken,” which isn’t its proper name at all, but what’s a woman to do?
There is a lot of “stuff” in this casserole, but the way I ensure widespread acceptance and bliss by those I serve it to is to keep everything diced very small and to season it adequately. And I’ll show you how to do just that. So let’s jump into Chicken SpaghettiLand, shall we? The water’s just fine.
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken
- 3 cups Dry Spaghetti, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
- 2 cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Finely Diced Green Pepper
- 1/4 cup Finely Diced Onion
- 1 jar (4 Ounce) Diced Pimentos, Drained
- 2 cups Reserved Chicken Broth From Pot
- 1 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon (to 1/4 Teaspoon) Cayenne Pepper
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Additional Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Tagged: Chicken Spaghetti